Garrett’s Properties is looking to add a new Property Manager to our team. The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of their assigned residential portfolio. Essential to the Property Manager position is managing tenant and owner requests, schedule maintenance and contractors, while maintaining building standards and outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand financial goals, operate properties in owners’ best interest.
- Maintain accurate records of all property transactions and submit on a timely basis (i.e., rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, etc).
- Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner.
- Generate and follow necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with State and Company guidelines.
- Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance.
- Ensure that A/P invoices are submitted to the billing department for payment.
- Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity.
- Ensure tenants switch proper utilities to their name
- Continually monitor and analyze budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data, etc., to be able to give up-to-date and proper information when requested by others.
- Prepare and/or implement procedures and systems within company guidelines to ensure orderly, efficient workflow.
- Confirm all leases and corresponding paperwork are completed and input into company system accurately and on a timely basis.
- Ensure current tenant files are properly maintained.
- Ensure all administrative paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted on a timely basis.
- Lead emergency team for community. Ensure proper response and handling of all community emergencies with staff, residents, buildings, etc. within company guidelines to minimize liabilities (i.e., criminal activity on community, employee/resident injuries, fires, floods, freezes, etc).
- Deal with tenant concerns and requests on a timely basis to ensure tenant satisfaction with management and the property.
- Develop and/or implement tenant retention programs (i.e. special promotions, monthly newsletters, etc).
- Ensure distribution of all company or community-issued notices (i.e., bad weather, emergency, etc).
- Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on a timely basis. Assure quality and quantity of market ready apartments.
- Scheduling and following up on any necessary maintenance to ensure properties are maintained accordingly and in a timely manner
- Ensure that all service requests are recorded and communicated appropriately to maintenance.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses
- Retirement plan option
- A collaborative, fun, progressive, team development environment
- Paid holidays
Who we are:
Garrett’s Properties is Vermont’s leading property management company, specializing in Homeowners Associations, Commercial and Residential Property Management.